Monday, April 28, 2008

The Way to Happiness

While surfing over the net, I stepped over the 21 most valuable, thought-provoking videos which has learn-able messages for anyone and everyone in this world with a quite simple but highly effective script. I loved these messages and I would definitely like to imbibe them into my life and my hierarchy.

I believe that this will motivate/help at least one person on this world.

Here are those 21 videos for all my fellow-blogger(s) and reader(s):

1. Take Care Of Yourself:


2. Be Temperate:


3. Don't Be Promiscuous:


4. Love and help children:


5. Honor And Help Your Parents:


6. Set A Good Example:


7. Seek To Live With The Truth:


8. Do Not Murder:


9. Don't Do Anything Illegal:


10. Support a Government Designed and Run For All The People:


11. Do Not Harm A Person of Goodwill:


12. Safeguard and Improve Your Environment:


13. Do Not Steal:


14. Be Worthy of Trust:


15. Fulfill Your Obligations:


16. Be Industrious:


17. Be Competent:


18. Respect the Religious Beliefs of Others:


19. Try Not to Do Things to Others That You Would Not Like Them to Do to You:


20. Try To Treat Others as You Would Want Them to Treat You:


21. Flourish and Prosper:

No comments:

Post a Comment